Dr. Mischelle Doll grew up in Colorado Springs and completed her undergraduate studies, pharmacy school and dental school at The University of Colorado. After graduating from dental school, with distinction and honors in pediatric dentistry and esthetic dentistry, and receiving the Averbach Humanitarian Award, Dr. Doll completed her specialty residency in pediatrics at The Children’s Hospital in Denver, one of the nation’s top 5 hospitals for children.
Dr. Doll is a certified Diplomate with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is an active member of:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Weld County Dental Society
Dr. Mischelle’s Philosophy
- Parents are always welcome to be present throughout each and every visit.
- Restraints are never used to treat your child in our office.
Dr. Mischelle’s commitment is to encourage young patients to develop excellent oral health habits as well as positive attitudes toward dental care. Her emphasis on prevention and early dental care coupled with her child-friendly staff make for a great dental experience. She and her office staff work to provide the best dental care in a non-threatening, caring and compassionate environment. For additional comfort, nitrous oxide (laughing air) is offered in the office, and general anesthesia in a hospital setting.
“My ultimate goal is to educate a generation of young people on how to achieve excellent oral health and to encourage life-long positive attitudes toward dental care.”
State-of-the-Art Dental Care
Dr. Mischelle offers state-of-the-art dental care for babies and children of all ages placing the highest value on the care that she and her staff provide for your children. We look forward to meeting you and your children, and to a long relationship working toward maintaining healthy smiles.
- Digital Radiography
- Bonded White Fillings (no mercury)
- Topical Fluoride
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Air”
- General Anesthesia in Hospital Setting
More info is coming soon!